Family mediation helps people solve family problems and achieve their objectives for their separation and/or divorce. It involves transparent and intentioned discussions led by a trained, neutral and impartial mediator. In the process of mediation, the disputing participants have the chance to come to an agreement and settle their differences in a safe and confidential space.
Anthony can help you identify and address unresolved conflicts through a process that leads to a mutual agreement. Mediation is less adversarial, less expensive, less formal, and timelier. Working towards an agreement through family mediation provides both parties with a process where they can be heard and allows them to have a voice in how their issues will be resolved. Mediation is a process that allows the parties to not only have control over the outcomes but also have control over the scheduling and process of conflict resolution.
Benefits of Family Mediation
- Saves Money – Fighting a matter in Court is expensive. Mediation does not have hidden costs.
- Flexibility – Parties can choose convenient dates and times to meet with a mediator
- Saves Time – Courts are often backlogged and mediation is not dependent upon the availability of a judge.
- Privacy – Mediation is a confidential and private process
- Mutually Agreed Outcomes – The outcomes are determined by both parties
- Child Centred – Children are the priority
- Conflict Resolution – Helps reduce levels of conflict between disputing parties
- Voluntary Process – Nothing is done in mediation without your consent!
Anthony is a qualified Family Mediator, who is committed to achieving the best outcomes for the people and families he works with. Anthony would be happy to assist you with Family Mediation.
For further information: